Commissioning and Qualification (C&Q) are terms and processes related to the manufacturing of pharmaceutical or biotechnology products. Each term represents a scope of work that is part of a larger framework for making sure that a facility —and the equipment in it— will function as required and be approved by the regulatory agencies that have jurisdiction over that facility.
Produced by pharmaceutical manufacturing industry professionals, ISPE offers a variety of resources to help narrow interpretation of regulatory standards for improved compliance and quality, efficiency, and cost reductions.
Related Guidance Documents
Commissioning & Qualification (6)
- Good Practice Guide: C&Q of Pharma Water & Steam Systems 2nd Edition
- Good Practice Guide: Decommissioning Pharma Equipment & Facilities
- Good Practice Guide: Controlled Temperature Chambers 2nd Edition
- Baseline Guide Vol 5: Commissioning & Qualification 2nd Edition
- GAMP Good Practice Guide: Testing GxP Systems 2nd Edition
- GAMP Good Practice Guide: Computerized GCP Systems & Data
Critical Utilities (1)
Data Integrity (1)
Quality by Design (1)
Sustainable Facilities, HVAC, & Controlled Environments (1)
Webinars Related to Commissioning and Qualification