Where Global Pharmaceutical Professionals Connect
Are you an ISPE Member looking for a better way to connect with your colleagues from around the globe? Or are you a Member seeking information on new trends, issues or concerns affecting your profession and your day-to-day work life? Join an ISPE Community of Practice (CoP). CoPs are groups of ISPE Members with a common interest and similar job functions who collaborate on topic-specific discussions using the ISPE networking forum, ISPE Engage..
ISPE Networking Communities
ISPE Professional Communities
ISPE Technical Communities
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
- Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products (ATMPs)
- Commissioning & Qualification
- Combination Products
- Critical Utilities
- Disposables/Single-Use Technologies
- Investigational Products
- Oral Solid Dosage
- Pharma 4.0
- Pharmaceutical Compounding
- Process Analytical Technology & Lifecycle Control Strategy
- Process/Product Development
- Project Management
- Quality Control/Analytical
- Sterile Products Processing
- Supply Chain, Operations and Packaging (SCOPE)
- Sustainable Facilities, HVAC & Controlled Environments
How does joining a Community of Practice benefit you today?
- CoPs act as a knowledge resource by providing a library of articles, presentations, white papers and more grouped according to your technical focus.
- CoPs provide tips that will help you and your company be more successful and productive
- By joining a Community of Practice, you not only gain access to a wealth of knowledge from your colleagues but now you have the opportunity to share your own knowledge and experiences as well!
We know you are a busy professional without a lot of extra time – ISPE’s social networking site for CoPs can help you to:
- Easily search through thousands of colleagues’ profiles with a variety of search criteria – easily search by name, company or region – to connect and network with colleagues from around the globe.
- Create a personal profile that’s populated directly into the networking site from your ISPE Membership information.
- Customize your profile with your photo, links to other social networks, YouTube videos, company web links, articles and much more!
- Post and respond to questions posed by Members and include links and references.
- Stay up-to-date on issues and trends by setting your own preferences for email notifications and subscriptions in Topics and Discussions.
- Combines forum discussions with the networking ease of popular social medial functionality.
- Join the ISPE News and Events Community to stay-to-date on conferences, education opportunities and ISPE member news from the ISPE community
CoPs are a free benefit of ISPE Membership! Join one or more Communities by updating your ISPE profile today. Find a community that best meets your needs – explore your Communities of Practice options today, review the rules and etiquette guidelines and terms and conditions.
Key platform features include:
- Posting Capability: Enables Members to upload images within discussion threads to help illustrate their point
- User-Experience: Lets Members recommend discussions, easily follow discussion threads, and pin discussions for easier reference
- Enhanced Search and Tagging for Keywords: Helps Members find answers quickly
- Networking Features: Allows Members to easily connect to other community members, link to their social media profiles, and improved personalization of user profiles