Volunteers are the lifeblood of ISPE. Along with staff, they implement the global mission of the Society and produce essential content to benefit the entire industry.
ISPE values volunteers’ time and the commitment they make to sharing their knowledge and talents for the good of others.
Why Volunteer at ISPE?
- Be an pharma industry influencer
- Make a difference in the Society and the pharma industry
- Build personal and professional connections with other volunteers around the world
ISPE Good Practice Guide Maintenance 2nd Edition
Draft & Content Volunteers Needed
The 2nd edition of the ISPE Good Practice Guide: Maintenance is currently under revision and we are looking for additional volunteers to assist with specific chapters of the update. We are looking for subject matter experts to draft and/or edit content for the following topics as they relate to maintenance:
- Regulatory basis
- Environment, health, and safety in a maintenance environment
- Maintenance templates and examples
As part of the authoring team, you would work closely with the team leaders to create technical content for a chapter/section of the document. You may also be involved with the review of other portions of the document. Team members are expected to work collaboratively with other authors while producing content. You must agree to be accountable for your aspect of the work by ensuring that comments are adequately resolved during the multiple review processes (including industry review).
If you are interested in participating, please email your contact details, a brief description of your experience, and the specific topic(s) you would like to work on. Upon acceptance to the authoring team, you will be required to sign the ISPE Contributing Author Agreement form.
Thank you for your consideration!
ISPE Good Practice Guide: Maintenance 2nd Edition Team Leads:
Get Involved Now
You can make a difference starting right now anywhere in the world!
- Like ISPE on Facebook
- Follow ISPE on Twitter
- Send a Tweet About ISPE
- Update Your Communities of Practice Profile
- Upload a Profile Picture
- Reply to a Communities of Practice Discussion Post
- Join ISPE on LinkedIn
To Volunteer, Complete, & Submit Form
Opportunities available in:
- Committees, councils, and task teams
- Communities of Practice
- Affiliate/Chapter activities
- Pharmaceutical Engineering® authors and reviewers
- Guidance document authors and reviewers
- Seminar leaders