Volunteers are the lifeblood of ISPE. Along with staff, they implement the global mission of the Society and produce essential content to benefit the entire industry.
ISPE values our volunteers’ time and the commitment they make to sharing their knowledge and talents for the good of others. The ISPE Staff is very thankful for our volunteers and for all the time and energy they dedicate to the ISPE Community. We recognize the time volunteers so generously give is above and beyond very demanding professional and personal responsibilities. We are incredibly grateful to those who dedicate time to support the mission of ISPE, sharing skills and knowledge to advance the industry.
ISPE International Honor Awards
The ISPE International Honor Awards provide the opportunity for all of us to recognize and celebrate the dedicated professionals who are volunteering countless hours to support ISPE in its mission.
As you may recall, ISPE postponed the 2020 ISPE International Honor Awards program due to the COVID-19 pandemic. ISPE recognizes that volunteers did tremendous work in 2020, though, and we want to recognize them for their accomplishments during such an unprecedented and challenging time.
Please submit nomination form no later than 17 May 2021.
We will launch the 2021 ISPE International Honor Awards in late June 2021.
Why Volunteer at ISPE?
- Be an pharma industry influencer
- Make a difference in the Society and the pharma industry
- Build personal and professional connections with other volunteers around the world
Get Involved Now
You can make a difference starting right now anywhere in the world!
- Create a Volunteer Profile
- Like ISPE on Facebook
- Follow ISPE on Twitter
- Send a Tweet About ISPE
- Update Your Communities of Practice Profile
- Upload a Profile Picture
- Reply to a Communities of Practice Discussion Post
- Join ISPE on LinkedIn
To be an ISPE volunteer your ISPE Membership must be active. We have opportunities available in:
- Committees, councils, and task teams
- Communities of Practice
- Affiliate/Chapter activities
- Pharmaceutical Engineering® authors and reviewers
- Guidance document authors and reviewers
- Seminar leaders
If you have any additional questions about Volunteering with ISPE please contact Carrie McManus.