Young Professionals enjoy a savings of more than 40% per year for the first five years after graduation. But it’s not just the savings that are amazing; take advantage of the many other benefits available to you.
- Young Professionals Community of Practice (CoP) – to make the connections you need to establish your professional network to participate in discussions on a wide array of topics, and to help provide information to Students with questions for YPs. Find out how to join.
- Explore issues common to younger professionals and seek means of accentuating the positives and finding resolutions for the negatives
- Search the ISPE Member Directory to connect with other Members around the world, or right around the corner
- Enjoy exclusive discounts on Guidance Documents, free online access to 24 Good Practice Guides, and other publications
- Gain access to support and advice while encouraging one another in our professional advancement
- Develop your expertise by attending professional development programs
- Participate in discussion that promote, foster and direct programs for those new to the industry
- Stay connected with ISPE through social media
- Explore the ISPE Glossary of Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Terminology
- Find info, from the basics to complex:
- Discussion Papers - Read the latest discussion papers and give us your feedback.
- Knowledge Briefs - Easy-to-read, downloadable briefs on a variety of industry topics. Knowledge Briefs are free to ISPE Members.
- Online Learning - ISPE's eLearning offerings include online courses and webinars to help you expand your skills and knowledge from the comfort of your desk.
- White Papers - ISPE white papers are valuable documents designed to educate industry personnel on focused topics.
- ISPE Career Solutions – offering the latest job openings, and free upload of your CV
"Early in my career I joined ISPE and became an active member of the organization. This community of professionals has been invaluable to me both professionally and personally."
— Jennifer L. Clark, CPIP
Past Chair, ISPE Young Professionals Committee
Enhance Your Value in the Marketplace
Presented at the 2016 ISPE Annual Meeting by Ken Ewan, Principal, KME Leadership LLC