Young Professionals enjoy a savings of more than 40% per year for the first five years after graduation. But it’s not just the savings that are amazing; take advantage of the many other benefits available to you.
- Young Professionals Community of Practice (CoP) – to make the connections you need to establish your professional network
- Explore issues common to younger professionals and seek means of accentuating the positives and finding resolutions for the negatives
- Search the ISPE Member Directory to connect with other Members around the world, or right around the corner
- Enjoy exclusive discounts on Guidance Documents, free online access to 24 Good Practice Guides, and other publications
- Gain access to support and advice while encouraging one another in our professional advancement
- Develop your expertise by attending professional development programs
- Participate in discussion that promote, foster and direct programs for those new to the industry
- Stay connected with ISPE through social media
- Explore the ISPE Glossary of Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Terminology
- Find info, from the basics to complex:
- Discussion Papers - Read the latest discussion papers and give us your feedback.
- Knowledge Briefs - Easy-to-read, downloadable briefs on a variety of industry topics. Knowledge Briefs are free to ISPE Members.
- Online Learning - ISPE's eLearning offerings include online courses and webinars to help you expand your skills and knowledge from the comfort of your desk.
- White Papers - ISPE white papers are valuable documents designed to educate industry personnel on focused topics.
- ISPE Career Solutions – offering the latest job openings, and free upload of your CV
"Early in my career I joined ISPE and became an active member of the organization. This community of professionals has been invaluable to me both professionally and personally."
— Jennifer L. Clark, CPIP
Past Chair, ISPE Young Professionals Committee
Enhance Your Value in the Marketplace
You are not your resume Presentation
Presented at the 2016 ISPE Annual Meeting by Ken Ewan, Principal, KME Leadership LLC