ISPE Is Here for You: Supporting Your Knowledge & Connectivity Needs
As we continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic, our thoughts are with our Members and those impacted. We recognize that the ever-changing impact of this novel virus is disruptive to so many aspects of our personal and professional lives. We are not insulated from these disruptions; but I want to assure you that ISPE is here to support your knowledge and connectivity needs.
- ISPE Affiliates and Chapters are a true local extension of the Society, so please reach out to the affiliate/chapter in your area for ground support and resources. Each affiliate and chapter will independently make decisions regarding their planned events, considering guidance provided by ISPE.
- Keep the technical discussions going with your fellow Members around the globe through ISPE's Community of Practice (CoP) online platform Community Connection, and through use of the ISPE Member Directory.
Remember, Members get access and discounts to the resources below as an exclusive benefit—all that can be accessed from the comfort of your office or home.
- Guidance Documents – Get an exclusive discount on all ISPE Guidance Documents—the gold-standard in our industry. This includes the newest Guides like the ISPE Good Practice Guide: HVAC & Process Equipment Air Filters and ISPE Good Practice Guide: Asset Management. Plus, get instant online access to select ISPE Good Practice Guides* on the Guidance Document Portal.
- Pharma Best Practices Webinar Series – Learn from leading subject matter experts covering critical, relevant topics in pharmaceutical manufacturing. ISPE Members have the benefit of unlimited access to the webinar recordings 30 days after the live webinar—whether you attended or not.
- Pharmaceutical Engineering® Magazine – Gain hands-on knowledge from articles on scientific and technical developments in pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Concept & Discussion Papers – Explore Concept Papers which establish or clarify a concept (or framework), as well as Discussion Papers which promote dialogue and creates awareness on new or emerging topics.
- Online Learning – Expand your skills and knowledge through recorded sessions, expanded online learning, and fundamental courses.
We are working with various ISPE teams to produce informative, timely resources on COVID-19 for our Members, including:
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Is Your Supply Chain Continuity Plan Ready? by the ISPE Investigational Products North America Team
- COVID-19: Treatment and Vaccine Development Move Ahead
- Drug Shortages: What to Know During the COVID-19 Outbreak by the ISPE Drug Shortages Team
- Advance Your Pharma Supply Chain Planning during a Pandemic by the ISPE Investigational Products North America Team
- As part of our FREE Pharma Best Practices Webinar Series, we will offer the webinar COVID-19: Pharma Supply Chain Security & Robustness During Global Pandemic in early April. You'll hear from a panel of subject matter experts as they discuss current challenges in keeping the supply chain operations running during an ongoing global crisis like COVID-19. Sign-up to receive webinar notifications.
A group has been created in the ISPE Community Connection for Members to share news, updates, best practices, and professional advice on challenges you're facing during the COVID-19 pandemic. Member login is required to participate in the discussion group. Here is a sampling of the discussions going on in the ISPE COVID-19 Discussion Forum:
- Johns Hopkins Coranavirus Resource Center
- Mylan and Others Ramp Up Manufacture of Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate Tablets
- View All Discussions
For additional resources related to COVID-19, bookmark the ISPE COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Pharma Industry Resources page that will be updated on a regular basis with details related to this global pandemic.
For additional information about COVID-19 and preventive actions to help prevent the spread of germs and viruses, please refer to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
Again, please do not hesitate to contact your local affiliate/chapter or ISPE Member Services if you have any questions or if we can be of assistance. We recognize that this may be a prolonged effort and want you to be confident in ISPE's commitment to help you navigate challenges and keep the pharmaceutical industry moving forward during these trying times.
Not an ISPE Member? You can keep expanding your knowledge virtually through resources like ISPE Guidance Documents, iSpeak, select open access Pharmaceutical Engineering® articles, and by signing up for the FREE Pharma Best Practices Webinar Series. To truly benefit from ISPE’s global knowledge base, become a Member today!