Know Before You Go: 2019 ISPE Annual Meeting and Expo
Registration and Information Days/Hours
Saturday, 26 Oct | 1300–1700
Sunday, 27 Oct | 0700–1800
Monday, 28 Oct | 0700–1730
Tuesday, 29 Oct | 0700–1730
Wednesday, 30 Oct | 0700–1300
Expo Hall Days/Hours
Sunday, 27 Oct | 1730–1900
Monday, 28 Oct | 1000–1600
Tuesday, 29 Oct | 1000–1600
Tuesday, 29 Oct | 1230–1345
Thursday, 31 Oct | 0830–1700
Friday, 1 Nov | 0830–1700
A Note on Third-Party Events
We would like to remind you that third-party events occurring in Las Vegas that conflict with Conference programming are not associated with ISPE in any way. We encourage you to participate in the breadth of educational and social programming being offered at the 2019 ISPE Annual Meeting and Expo. As a nonprofit organization, ISPE depends on your participation and engagement to both support the mission of the organization as well as strengthen the impact of our global community.
- Attendee Roster: View the full list of conference attendees.
- Presentations: Presentations received from speakers before the conference who have agreed to make them available are currently posted on the conference website. New presentations are being added daily.
- Mobile App: Download the ISPE Mobile App and have the entire meeting at your fingertips! Search the App Store or Google Play for "ISPE Events." Create your personal profile on the app to network with other attendees and to participate in the Expo Hall Giveaway.
- Pigeonhole Live: Participate in the interactive Global Regulatory Town Hall on Tuesday, 29 October with your mobile device. Submit your questions beginning 27 October using Pigeonhole Live and passcode ISPEAM19.
- Must-See Sites and Eats: You may have finalized your plans for the conference, but there's still time to rewrite your itinerary to include some local fun! Check out the ISPE Mobile App and iSpeak for some of the must-see sites and eats of Las Vegas.
Mark Your Agenda
Add some of the featured experiences below to your itinerary today to maximize your conference experience. Create and manage your schedule on the ISPE Mobile App.
In-Depth Classroom Training
Join us for in-depth training on 31 Oct–1 Nov as we take a deep dive into 3 critical areas of pharma manufacturing—including a NEW course on Engineering First Principles. Don't miss the FREE GMP Basics for Young Professionals course on 29 Oct.
Expo Hall Happenings
Explore the exhibitor directory online or on the ISPE Mobile App and schedule meetings, plus make sure to take advantage of the opportunities to connect with colleagues in the Expo Hall during the networking breaks. Also, check out the new interactive ISPE Discovery Stage!
Seats are still available for two popular experiences that are exclusive to the conference: The 2019 FOYA Banquet on Sunday, 27 Oct, and the Women in Pharma® Networking Dinners on Monday, 28 Oct. Secure your seat today for both experiences to be inspired and make connections.
Networking and Social Opportunities
Meet new colleagues, connect with a mentor, or mingle with peers during more than 24 hours of dedicated networking and social opportunities—including the Tuesday Night Party, 5K Charity Run/Walk, YP Networking Event, and 3 facility tours.
Don't miss this opportunity to have your free professional headshot portrait taken! Located in the Expo Hall Foyer on Monday and Tuesday, 1000–1100 and 1230–1345 on both days.
Career Solutions Job Fair
Find your next career opportunity! Meet face-to-face with employers seeking top talent in the pharma and biotech fields. Located in the Milano Foyer on Monday and Tuesday, 1000–1600 on both days.
Give Us Your Feedback
We welcome your feedback throughout the year on ISPE's continuing education events. A survey link will be emailed to all attendees at the close of the conference. Thank you for providing your feedback and ideas for future topics.
Thank You to Our Top Tier Sponsors!
Follow the official hashtag of the 2019 ISPE Annual Meeting & Expo #ISPEAM19 to stay up to date on what is going on throughout the conference and use it to share your own experiences on social media.