Know Before You Go: 2018 ISPE Annual Meeting & Expo
Registration and Information Hours
- Sunday, 4 November | 0700–1800
- Monday, 5 November | 0700–1730
- Tuesday, 6 November | 0700–1730
- Wednesday, 7 November | 0700–1130
Expo Hall Hours
- Sunday, 4 November | 1730–1900
- Monday, 5 November | 1000–1600
- Tuesday, 6 November | 1000–1600
- Attendee Roster: View the full list of conference attendees.
- Presentations: Presentations received from speakers who have agreed to make them available will be on the conference website. New presentations being added daily.
- Mobile App: Download the ISPE Mobile App and have the entire meeting at your fingertips! Search the App Store or Google Play for "ISPE Events." Create your personal profile on the app to network with other attendees.
- Pigeonhole Live: Participate in the interactive Global Regulatory Town Hall Tuesday, 6 November with your mobile device. Submit your questions beginning 4 November using Pigeonhole Live.
- Daylight Savings Ends – Don't forget to set your clocks back an hour when you go to bed on Saturday, 3 November.
Mark Your Agenda
Don't miss this opportunity to have your free professional headshot portrait taken! Located in the Expo Hall Monday and Tuesday, 1000–1100 and 1230–1600 on both days.
Career Solutions Job Fair
Find your next career opportunity! Meet face-to-face with employers seeking top talent in the pharma and biotech fields. Located in Hall A Sunday 1730–1900 and Monday–Tuesday 1000–1600.
ISPE is offering post-conference classroom training, 8-9 November, on four critical areas of pharma manufacturing. Register today to make the most of your professional development.
There will be countless opportunities to connect with experts, leaders, and your peers! Spots are still available for our Women in Pharma® Networking Dinners and the facility tour of the Fedegari US Tech Center.
Give Us Your Feedback
We welcome your feedback throughout the year on ISPE's continuing education events. A survey will be emailed to all attendees at the close of the conference. Thank you for providing your feedback and ideas for future topics.
Follow the official hashtag of the 2018 ISPE Annual Meeting & Expo #ISPEAM18 to stay up to date on what is going on throughout the conference, and use it to share your own experiences on social media.