Get Involved in Shaping the Transformation of the Pharma Industry
Aren't you amazed about how fast the world has come together to find a collective solution for COVID-19? We have learned in the past months that we can compress the traditional vaccine paradigm, which is between 5 to 10 years to just 4 to 18 months.
The tremendous impact of the COVID crisis has significantly raised the global expectations and appreciation for innovation, digital, and excellence, which leads us to the question: what will the new normal be?
That's why there has never been a better time to connect, even virtually, in order to shape the transformation of the pharmaceutical industry with knowledge and expertise across the entire lifecycle.
Join us at the 2020 ISPE Biotechnology Virtual Conference on 7–8 October to hear from the experts as they discuss:
- The influence of megatrends of operations
- Product contamination prevention strategies
- Ensuring GMP requirements for the manufacturing of biologics
- Regulatory framework and supply chain challenges for biologics, ATMPs and personalized medicine
- Manufacturing personalized medicine challenges
Day 1 Featured Sessions
- Regulation for Biologics (Annex 2 and Part IV EC GMP Guide)
Francesco Cicirello, Expert Inspector, Therapeutic Goods Administration
- Biosafety and Biosecurity Culture in Pharmaceutical Companies
D.A. Bleijs, Head Netherlands Biosecurity Office, RIVM
- COVID-19: Update on Corona – How Digitalization Could Help
Kevin Crampton, Business Analyst, Information Management and Technology (IMT), WHO
- How to Develop Vaccines in Fast Track Development
Dr. Simone Schopf, Group Manager Biotechnological Processes, Fraunhofer Institute for Organic Electronics Beam and Plasma Technology (FEP)
- Keynote Panel Discussion
Day 2 Feature Sessions
- Case Study: Commercialize ATMPs and Provide Sterility During the Whole Process
Koji Ushloda, CEO, SKAN JAPAN
Seitaro Mizukami, Takeda Japan
- Case Study: Technology Transfer – Combining Data and Risk Assessment to Ensure Process Validation
Francisco Orozco, LFB, France
- Case Study: Fully Automated Robotic Filling of ATMPs
Shailesh Shah, J&J/Cilag Switzerland
In-Depth ATMP Workshops
Your event experience includes access to two ATMP-focused workshops where you will discuss, debate, and identify potential deliverables.
- Workshop 1: GMPs for ATMPs Implementation
- Workshop 2: Digitalisation and Big Data Analytics in the Product Life Cycle of Advanced Therapies
Virtual Plant Tour
Included in your conference registration are exclusive facilities tour of Produlab Pharma (PP), Catalent, and Takeda.
Why Attend Virtually?
Designed to be highly interactive and hosted on a state-of-the-art digital platform, the 2020 ISPE Biotechnology Virtual Conference delivers the same high-quality content and premier engagement opportunities that you expect from this signature ISPE event.
- Real-time engagement with industry & regulatory speakers with live Q&A
- Catch-up or re-watch the 30+ thought-provoking sessions with access to recordings for one year
- Interact with your peers at your convenience with chat forums, messaging, 1:1 meetings with exhibitors, and networking breaks
- Discover innovative solutions & partners in the ISPE Partner Showcase—a virtual exhibit experience
I truly believe you and your team will find this event invaluable based on the opportunity for regulatory duty and comprehensive agenda addressing timely, industry-critical topics.
In addition, we are pleased to announce pricing for the 2020 ISPE Biotechnology Virtual Conference ranging from € 35 to € 495.
I look forward to seeing you there also for virtual networking!