Registration is now open for ISPE's Process Validation and Process Validation Statistics Conferences! Join us 12 – 15 September in Bethesda, Maryland to take advantage of these exceptional technical forums for those knowledgeable in process validation and statistics. Discover why:
- 90% of the attendees would recommend these conferences to their colleagues
- Attendees rated the sessions/presentations Good or Excellent on their quality and relevance
- 19 international attendees from 13 different countries, other than the US, attended these conferences in 2016
ISPE 2017 Process Validation Conference Outcomes that Matter: Benefits of Implementing the Process Validation Lifecycle 12 – 14 September 2017 Explore each of the three stages in the validation lifecycle, and delve into areas that present significant challenges and opportunities.
- Implementation of continuous process verification and qualification
- Industry standard practice on confidence and reliability level Small molecule API validation's relation to drug product
- Small molecule API validation's relation to drug product
ISPE 2017 Process Validation Statistics Conference Leveraging Statistics in the Process Validation Lifecycle 13 – 15 September 2017 Gain insights and practical approaches to meet the increasing expectations for the use of statistics across the product lifecycle.
- Interpret and implement statistical elements of regulatory guidance
- Leveraging risk assessment and risk management in the PV lifecycle
- QbD approach in analytical method development and validation
Register by 1 August to save $200 or more. To learn more and save while doing it, register for both these signature conferences and receive an additional 25% discount!