Looking forward to using statistics in support of the lifecycle approach to process validation?
Then join fellow statisticians at ISPE 2017 Process Validation Statistics Conference, 13 - 15 September 2017 in Bethesda, Maryland, where for the past four years, statisticians, like you, come together to:
- Find optimal approaches to meet increasing expectations for the use of statistics in all stages of lifecycle process validation, while also increasing the robustness of processes
- Learn from experienced statisticians and those skilled in the use of statistics to discuss the merits and challenges of both existing and new approaches
- Participate in conversations with FDA and pharmaceutical industry leaders, who will share current thinking on how to reduce patient risk by making good validation decisions
- Explore how process validation is strongly linked with analytical method validation
- Discover the latest approaches to Stage 2 and 3 Assay Monitoring
- Reflect on the FDA’s perspectives of the effects of good statistical practices on the three stages of the process validation lifecycle
Do Not Miss Out on 25% Savings!
Register for both 2017 Process Validation Statistics and Process Validation Conference and save 25% on the package deal. The two conferences are being held back to back, so that attendees can take advantage of this unique opportunity to expand their knowledge of process validation and statistical approaches, at the same venue.
Attendees who register for both conferences will have access to a networking reception and two concurrent sessions in the evening on 13 September; Statistics for Beginners and a Statistics Forum, and a half-day combined regulatory session on 14 September.