- Tuesday, 12 September 2017 | 0700–1715
- Wednesday, 13 September 2017 | 0700–2000
- Thursday, 14 September 2017 | 0730–1700
- Friday, 15 September 2017 | 0730–1630
Concurrent Evening Sessions (for attendees of both conferences)
Wednesday, 13 September | 1830–2000
- Statistical Tools for Process Validation: A Refresher – This session is designed for statisticians and professionals using statistics who
desire a refresher in preparation for understanding of applications presented in the Process Validation Statistics Conference.
- Open Forum on Draft EMA Reflection Paper on Statistical Methodology – Take advantage of this opportunity to explore current regulatory considerations on statistical aspects of pre and post-manufacturing change, biosimilar and generics development, and share your thoughts with the working party.
Follow the official hashtag of the ISPE 2017 Process Validation and Process Validation Statistics Conferences #ISPEPV and use it in your social media communications throughout the event to stay up-to-date on what is going on at the conferences and share your experiences.
- Follow ISPE on Twitter @ISPEorg to see what's trending daily at the Process Validation Conference
- Don't forget to like the official ISPE Facebook page to see what conference attendees are sharing
In order to remain committed to reducing ISPE's carbon footprint, printed handouts will not be available on site. Final presentations received from speakers who have agreed to make them available will be accessible on each conference website. Additional and updated presentations will be added on an ongoing basis.
Give Us Your Feedback
We welcome your feedback throughout the year on ISPE's continuing education events. The conference survey will be emailed to all attendees at the close of the conference. Thank you for providing your feedback and ideas for future topics.