Would you like to diversify your knowledge, from product development through manufacturing?
You can do so with ISPE’s pre-recorded courses, which were developed and reviewed by expert instructors and international regulatory advisors.
Each 30 to 90-minute course gives you an interactive learning experience:
- A downloadable course presentation for note taking.
- Learning reviews/assessments highlighting important points.
- Links to regulatory and industry information.
- An online resource handout as a quick reference for all the web links discussed.
- ISPE CEUs for each course you take
General Industry Knowledge
These courses offer general industry knowledge while providing an industry overview, historical background and the basic building blocks to get you started and understand more advanced and specific industry topics.
- Accelerating Innovation for Traditional and Novel Therapeutics Manufacturing
- Adaptive Mobile BioPharma Production Suite: Case Study
- Application of 3D Printing Technology in Dosage Form Design and Drug Delivery
- Approach to Computerized Validation and Compliance
- Asset Information Lifecycle Modelling
- Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Facilities
- Cloud Concepts - Cyber Security and Block Chain
- Computerized Systems Inspections in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Facilities of the Future Conference 2018 Recorded Sessions
- Requirements for Computerized Systems Validation and Compliance
- Understanding Process Validation in Biotechnology Manufacturing