This fundamental online course reviews equipment and facility reliability and predictability models used to establish a maintenance and calibration program, as well as equipment operability and maintenance (location and access, type, and frequency of maintenance); the link between product and process development for operation and maintenance of process equipment and facilities; and continuous operations improvement. At the conclusion of this session, participants will have knowledge of:
- Equipment and facility reliability and predictability models to establish a maintenance and calibration program
- Equipment operability and maintenance (location and access, type, and frequency of maintenance)
- The links between product and process development to operation and maintenance of process equipment and facilities
- Continuous operations improvement
- Years in industry: 0-4 to 5-14
- Ideal audiences are those with 2+ years of industry experience that want to supplement their industry knowledge about a specific topic(s).
Mr. Arthur J. Pagliero, Jr is currently a Principal Consultant with over 30 years experience in Pharmaceutical and Biotech technology. He is recognized as an industry expert in solid dose, OROS & WOWTAB technologies with significant experience in engineering, automation, and process development of discrete and continuous processes control systems. Mr. Pagliero has wide expertise in establishing and managing process engineering and maintenance systems for tableting, granulation, aqueous and solvent coating, laser drilling, printing, and control system design, application, and validation. His pharmaceutical experience encompasses all elements of solid dose manufacturing, from formulation through commercial product launch. Mr. Pagliero has extensive experience in manufacturing site start-ups, commissioning and validations of multiple R&D facilities and equipment. He is well versed in Manufacturing Operations, Equipment Operations, Preventive Maintenance, cGMP, regulatory and compliance requirements for the FDA. Academic Education and Training includes; Auto Cad 13, Microsoft Project, American Management Association Basic Project Management, Allen Bradley Programmable Controller Advanced Programming, Allen Bradley Series 5, SLC 5/05 Maintenance & Troubleshooting, Allen Bradley Series 5, SLC 5/05 Introduction to Programming. California Coast University B.S. Engineering, Costa College Engineering Major, Emory University Graduate School of Business, Administration Project Management, Society of Manufacturing Engineers Modern Pharmaceutical Tableting.