Are you an ISPE Member looking for a better way to connect with your colleagues from around the globe? Or are you a Member seeking information on new trends, issues or concerns affecting your profession and your day-to-day work life?
Then consider joining an ISPE Community of Practice (CoP). CoPs are groups of ISPE Members with a common interest and similar job functions who collaborate on topic-specific discussions using the NEW ISPE social networking platform – ISPE Community.
How does joining a Community of Practice benefit you today?
- CoPs act as a knowledge resource by providing a library of articles, presentations, white papers and more grouped according to your technical focus.
- CoPs provide tips that will help you and your company be more successful and productive
- By joining a Community of Practice, you not only gain access to a wealth of knowledge from your colleagues but now you have the opportunity to share your own knowledge and experiences as well!
We know you are a busy professional without a lot of extra time – ISPE’s new social networking site for CoPs can help you to:
- Easily search through thousands of colleagues’ profiles with a variety of search criteria – easily search by name, company or region – to connect and network with colleagues from around the globe.
- Create a personal profile that’s populated directly into the networking site from your ISPE Membership information.
- Customize your profile with your photo, links to other social networks, YouTube videos, company web links, articles and much more!
- Post and respond to questions posed by Members and include links and references.
- Stay up-to-date on issues and trends by setting your own preferences for email notifications and subscriptions in Topics and Discussions.
- Combines forum discussions with the networking ease of popular social medial functionality.
CoPs are a free benefit of ISPE Membership! Join one or more Communities by updating your ISPE profile today. Find a community that best meet your needs – explore your Communities of Practice options today and review the rules and etiquette guidelines.
Current ISPE Technical Communities
Product Development & Production Systems Network
Facilities and Equipment Network
End to End Supply Chain Management Network
Information Systems Network