ISPE Student & Recent Graduate International Virtual Hackathon
ISPE Student or Recent Graduate (RG) Members are invited to join the ISPE International Virtual Hackathon. Developed by ISPE Emerging Leaders from around the world, participants will work virtually with students and recent graduates from around the globe on virtual teams competing to propose viable, innovative solutions to real-world, relevant industry challenges. Industry professional coaches will provide their experience and guidance to each team. Final presentations will be made to industry leaders in a virtual judging event. ISPE Students and RG Members are encouraged to participate – education, collaboration, and networking opportunities abound – plus it’s FUN!
- The International Student & Recent Graduate Virtual Hackathon will kick off with orientation and networking activities before the teams get to work solving problems provided by Bayer
- Meeting dates and times will be selected based on team members’ availability; all meetings will be held virtually
- Expand your network – meet and collaborate with fellow students and Recent Graduates, Emerging Leaders, Industry Professionals, and Senior Level Industry Leaders
- Learn new skills and industry-relevant topics you won’t learn in school and that will aid you in your career
- Participate in a team that may develop innovative solutions to be used by Bayer as they tackle current industry challenges
Participation is FREE and seats are limited. Only ISPE Student (undergraduate and graduate) and Recent Graduates are eligible to participate.
Thank you to our problem statement sponsor, Bayer