2019 ISPE Europe Annual Conference
Driving and Leveraging Innovation for Pharma
The 2019 ISPE Europe Annual Conference will focus on four core areas that continue to drive, challenge, and shape pharma manufacturing.
Facilities of the Future
Focus on innovation in facilities and production
Pharma 4.0 & Implementation in Pharmaceutical Operations
Practical implementation of industry 4.0 concepts into pharmaceutical operations
Quality Risk Management, Process Validation, Continuous Process Verification, and GAMP®
Current case studies and presentations that demonstrates ways of working that relate to how industry operates and innovates to meet current and proposed regulatory requirements
Project Management and Engineering
Emphasise how project managers and engineers, in an ever-changing world, can adapt their practices to ensure they continue to deliver consistent successful, modern engineering, and project delivery
- Know what the Industry 4.0 paradigm shift means for the pharma industry and understand the practical implementation of industry 4.0 concepts into pharmaceutical operations
- Recognise ways of working that relate to how the industry works to meet current and proposed regulatory requirements
- Learn through case studies how modern engineering and project delivery drive project managers and engineers to adapt their practices to ensure consistent continuity and successful projects
- Follow case studies on innovation in factories of the future, continuous manufacturing concepts, and production
- Discover how to improve innovative aseptic processes and to link them to the new ISPE Aseptic Baseline guide, Baseline Guide Vol 3: Sterile Product Manufacturing Facilities
Who Should Attend?
Professionals at all levels of the industry from young professionals to the most senior executives, Communities of Practice, special interest groups, pharmaceutical industry equipment and services suppliers, and regulatory professionals.