Young Professionals enjoy a savings of more than 40% per year for the first four years after graduation. But it’s not just the savings that are amazing; take advantage of the many other benefits available to you.
- Young Professionals Community of Practice (Cop) – to make the connections you need to establish your professional network
- Search the ISPE Member Directory to connect with other Members around the world, or right around the corner
- Enjoy exclusive discounts on Guidance Documents, Free online access to select Good Practice Guides, and other publications
- Develop your expertise by attending professional development programs
- Stay connected with ISPE through social media
- Explore the ISPE Glossary of Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Terminology
- Find info, from the basics to complex:
- Knowledge Briefs - Easy-to-read, downloadable briefs on a variety of industry topics. Knowledge Briefs are free to ISPE Members.
- Discussion Papers - Read the latest discussion papers and give us your feedback.
- White Papers - ISPE white papers are valuable documents designed to educate industry personnel on focused topics.
- ISPE Career Solutions – offering the latest job openings, and free upload of your CV
Becoming an ISPE Student Member is a great way to build your professional network prior to graduation and get a head start in your career. You’ll find unmatched opportunities to help you network and mentor with top professionals in your field, both locally and internationally, as well as fine-tune skills and develop interviewing practices.
Join today at the discounted Student Member rate.
Find your local Student Chapter, where you can get answers to your questions about ISPE Membership and first-hand information on local benefits.
ISPE holds an international Student Poster Competition for visual presentations of students’ research or program highlights.