2018 Submission Deadline: 20 November 2017
Please send completed forms to Barbara Peck, Manager, Community and Industry Recognition at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Projects submitted from many countries around the world have been named Category Award Winners in the annual Facility of the Year Awards Program, and we'd love to receive a submission from you.
Building Types – Existing and New
GMP Manufacturing-Based projects
- GMP manufacturing-based projects consisting of buildings, equipment, systems and manufacturing methodologies deployed to manufacture regulated pharmaceutical drug substances, drug products, medical devices, combination products and other commercial entities under the purview of the US FDA, and other global regulatory bodies.
- In addition, non-regulated facilities that meet the criteria listed above may also be eligible if demonstration is provided to indicate they are operated within similar GMP guidelines. GMP and non-GMP Process Development Projects
GMP and non-GMP Process Development projects
- Project examples may include laboratories, pilot plants, medical device production, fill/finish, packaging facilities, and other similar process development facilities that may or may not be regulated. Submittals will be primarily judged on the merits of the applied innovation as it pertains to the development of pharmaceutical and biotechnology products.
- Any project that resulted in an interior renovation of an existing facility, facility addition, newly constructed free-standing facility or substantial improvement to production efficiency may be submitted.
- Facilities must have completed construction and major systems validation between 1 November 2015 and 30 November 2017. As an example, the facility should be occupied and in full operation; or capable of producing product in accordance with an approved product license or under similar operational guidelines.
- For GMP regulated facilities, the facility should have been granted an operating license by an appropriate health authority, or be awaiting such approval based on an application that has already been made by 30 November 2017.
- Previous FOYA Winning Projects are not eligible.
- Entries must be approved and signed by the owner/manufacturer or they may be submitted by another company on behalf of the owner/manufacturer; however, the owner must sign the Program Entry and Applicant Release forms from the Submission Forms packet.
To have your innovative facility receive the recognition it deserves, complete the Submission Instructions and submit it via email to Barbara Peck at email@example.com and to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Final project submissions are due no later than 20 November 2017. For more information about completing your final submission, please read the Program Guide portion of the 2018 Program Guide and Submission Instructions.