I'm Maria Paravani, graduated in Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Technology at the University "G. D'Annunzio ", Chieti.
After my academic career, I gained over the years a background in R&D, production and Quality Assurance at several multinational pharmaceutical companies.
I am currently in charge of Y2I S.r.l., a company specialized in proposing solutions with a high technological and innovative profile, and I deal with the development and promotion of innovative solutions applied to the Life Science industry.
Y2I is an innovative start-up, born in 2020 on the initiative of the Redorange in San Benedetto del Tronto, which offers innovative and digital solutions, in order to support production processes and quality activities in the Life Science industry.
The service portfolio includes:
- Site Virtual Tour: Solution capable of involving users in a REAL, VIRTUALIZED and DIGITALIZED environment, offering the ability to interact and inspect the several workcenters of the pharmaceutical area at 360 degrees.
- Remote Real time interactive support: Activity in Real Time through an interactive tool which is able to:
o Live Chat for sharing documents (SOP) and texts in real time;
o Take pictures;
o Video recording;
o Assistance with screenshots;
o Support through the use of smartphones, tablets or smart glasses
- 360° Professional Live Streaming Technology: Inspects a pharmaceutical environment through a 360 ° video in immersive 3D format by which the user can decide the area and direction in which to look.
- Technical Knowledge Management: Centralized management of Company's Technical Contents through a Visual Web Collaborative Platform, named Pharma 40 which allows to:
o Effectively Support for all Operational Activities (Augmented Reality) and Remote Assistance.
o Effective and robust virtual training «on the job» for operators and technical staff on equipment SOPs and critical GMP processes.
- Smart Condition Based Maintenance: Solution able to retrofit critical equipments with appropriate IIoT–based sensors to collect data to support equipment diagnostics, predictive maintenance, troubleshouting and generate real time performance and quality KPIs for monitoring and CI purposes.