More than 30 years experience in engineering area. He has not only been involved in Engineering area for project, maintenance, utility, and general engineering management operations both in Japan and overseas, but also gained a wide range of experience in plant management, production plan/control, and manufacturing management.
He has a lot of "MANAGEMENT SKILLS" as,
Operations management, Project management, Safety management, Team management, Performance management, Continuous improvement, Design of Experiments, Operational excellence, Internal audit, Change management
And also, he has a lot of "PERSONAL SKILLs" as
Make complex things simple, Break down silos, Think out of the box, Can-do sprit
His "Experience, knowledge, and ability to utilize" are follows.
· Knowledge of overall engineering activities (projects, maintenance, utility, EHSs, OPEX, etc.)
· GMP-related knowledge
· Overwhelming negotiating power that has been refined in many PJ activities
· Knowledge of plant management and manufacturing control
· Knowledge of plant productivity improvement
· Ability to communicate with foreign members
· Management: Production technology/engineering (department director), production plant (department director), project (project manager)
Additionally, he has a long experience as ISPE member and is assigned to chair of ISPE Japan affiliate from June 2022.