ISPE NJ Chapter’s Women In Pharma
Invite you to our June Virtual Event
Increasing Your Sphere of Influence
Tuesday, June 15th 2021
5:30 – 7:30 PM
Zoom link to be sent ahead of event date.
Join other ISPE industry professionals for an evening of thought provoking discussion as we speak to our elite panelists about how they have worked to increase their sphere of influence, what their biggest challenges have been, and how they overcame them.
The Esteemed Panelists
- Julie Leung, Director, Strategy and Operations, Global Engineering and Facilities/Chair, GPS D&I Council, Bristol Myers Squibb
- Vivianne Arencibia, Independent Consultant, Arencibia Quality and Compliance Associates
- Margaret O’Toole, Director, Global Engineering, Pfizer
- Elizabeth (Ellie) Basulto, Strategic Product Leader, Director, BMS
- Marie Casarella, Global Director, Medical Affairs Training, Astellas Pharma
- Christine Farner, Technology Capital Projects Leader, Spark Therapeutics, Inc.
- Nidhi Shah, Director of Aseptic Processing, Sanofi Pasteur
- Dina Manfredi, Director of Business Development, GMP Systems, Inc.
At registration please include any questions you would like the panelists to discuss!
$15.00 per person
All ISPE Chapters welcome and encouraged to join!