The affiliate currently has over 586 registered members from over 100 companies and continues to grow. See the Ireland Affiliate committee structure.
The affiliate was voted Affiliate of the Year in 1999 in recognition of its exciting programme of events and growing membership.
The objectives of the affiliate are to:
- Provide continuing education for technical professionals in the pharmaceutical and Life Sciences industry
- Act as a forum for the exchange of ideas on best practice, break through innovation and information on regulatory, safety and other requirements
- Promote the interests of engineers and other professionals involved in technical disciplines related to the pharmaceutical and Life Sciences industry
- Foster and encourage a sharing of knowledge and insights among its members and related professions
- Provide an opportunity for open discussion with Regulatory Authorities