Welcome to the Canada Affiliate of ISPE!
The ISPE Canada Affiliate extends from Vancouver to Halifax, with Toronto and Montreal being its main centers at the present time. With almost 400 members, the Canada Affiliate is continuously offering new and innovative ways to serve the industry and its members. The vast wealth of industry knowledge shared within the Affiliate offers opportunities for you and your peers, no matter which segment of the industry you are in. From the research lab to the manufacturing floor, the Canada Affiliate provides industry professionals with the knowledge and the network they need to support their career development.
The Canada Affiliate takes your career very seriously, no matter if you’re a student, a “Young Professional” or an established industry veteran. Come take a look, check out an event and you will see why the Canada Affiliate can help you take your career to the next level. We look forward to meeting you at an upcoming event!
Vernon Solomon, Canada Affiliate President
- Canada Affiliate Benefits
- Available in our bookstore: GAMP® 5: A Risk-Based Approach to Compliant GxP Computerized Systems
- Subscribe to Affiliate Communications »
Canada Affiliate Industries
The ISPE Canada Affiliate now represents a diverse array of professionals from such Canadian industries as:
- Brand name pharmaceuticals
- Generic drugs
- Medical devices
- Veterinary and animal products
- Biotechnology and biopharmaceuticals
- Nutritional supplements
- Manufacturing and packaging equipment vendors
- Material and packaging component suppliers
- Ingredient and excipient suppliers
- Consulting engineering
- Validation and calibration consultants and contractors
- Electrical and mechanical contractors
- Original equipment manufacturers
- Academics - engineering, chemistry, pharmacy, and colleges
Members benefit from an exchange of ideas at various events organized by the Affiliate in Montreal and Toronto. Topics have covered such areas as:
- Environmental, Health and Safety
- Validation and GMP compliance
- Controls, Instrumentation and Automation
- Quality Management
- Lean Enterprise, Continuous Improvement and Value Engineering
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Global Supply Chains
- Manufacturing and Process Engineering
- Packaging Design and Technology
- Facilities Operations
- Equipment Engineering
- Regulatory Affairs
- Project Management
- Production and Operations Management
- Procurement and Contracts Administration
- Facilities Renovations
- Technology and Process Transfers
- Process Development and Scale-Up
- Calibration and Maintenance
- Professionalism and Ethics
- Management, Team Building and Leadership
To meet the needs of our growing Affiliate, we need your help. The Affiliate is looking for company champions who will lead their fellow colleagues to Affiliate events and ensure that Affiliate communications gets to them.
Furthermore, the board requires good directors who will take the stewardship and governance of the Affiliate to heart. Individuals with vision, willing to set the direction of the web site and student chapters are much needed. Project managers who can coordinate the golf tournament, the AGM and plant tours are also required.
Please contact us if you wish to lead an initiative or serve in some capacity.