- To provide a professional technical group to support all levels of computer validation within the Pharma and Biotec industry in the Scandinavian region. Members are welcomed from industry (pharmaceutical, food, biotechnology, medical devices, etc.), academia, regulators & suppliers industries.
- To provide a coordinated communication route from its members to and from all external parties (e.g. regulatory bodies, advisory boards, workshops, courses and speakers).
- To provide opportunity for discussions and reviews of technical guidelines.
- To provide efficient time management for its membership, by specifically providing a platform for: workshops, courses, /nordic-affiliate-gampr-community-practicesymposiums, and speakers for members within Scandinavia.
- To provide an exchange of knowledge with healthcare and non-healthcare professionals.
If you are a Member of ISPE you can also become a Member of the GAMP® Nordic network.
Conferences: GAMP® Nordic has been active with providing regular Conferences in the Scandinavian.
End users in pharma-industry, ISPE-Members and other interested parties in the Nordic region should never want to miss a seminar arranged by GAMP® Nordic, since that is where the news and latest trends in industry are given.