ISPE - CBA Chapter 2020 Golf Tournament
Join us for a day away from the computer!
After conversations with Whiskey Creek Golf Club, we are confident that we will be able to host this event in a safe manner complying with all CDC guidelines. It might look a bit different with the foodservice, but the course remains one of the best in Maryland to play. Don't miss out!
- 8:00 am Check-in, Grab and Go breakfast, Warm up with the putting green & driving range.
- 9:00 am Shotgun Start
- 1:30 pm Lunch & Awards
Important Safety Protocols In Effect at Whiskey Creek:
- Masks required indoors unless seated at a table.
- We will provide two carts per foursome. If you have concerns riding with another golfer, we recommend bringing a pushcart or a light bag and walking the course. Golf bags can be loaded on a cart and walk along if you prefer. If there is anyone with a compromising condition, we will have a cart available.
- Golf carts will be cleaned and disinfected after each round.
- The restaurant is available for food and drink service. Indoor and porch dining available.
- Watercoolers, bunker rakes and ball washers have been removed from the course.
- All flagsticks are to remain in place during play.
- Sanitizer stations will be available around the clubhouse area.
And as always, keep a 6' distance.