ISPE CaSA Women in Pharma® Webinar: Transform and Empower Yourself
ISPE CaSA Women in Pharma invites you to join us for an interactive webinar focused on diversity, inclusive behaviors, and mentoring.
About this Event
Our goal is to influence 100 women and men during this webinar.
During this webinar you will:
- Better understand how to create an environment that is conducive to inclusive behaviors.
- Understand why diversity is a powerful force for improving decision making.
- Leave with more insight into how their own brains work thus improving your self-awareness and effectiveness.
- Learn about how to engage in local ISPE mentor circles
All industry professionals are welcome to attend:
- Anyone (female or male) interested in learning more about behaviors behind diversity and inclusion
- Anyone (female or male) interested in learning how to transform and empower yourself in your career
- Students and Young Professionals welcome
- ISPE Members
- ISPE Non-Members
Welcome and Kickoff: 1000-1010
- Leanna Pearson, ISPE CaSA President
- Courtney Skunda, ISPE CaSA WIP Co-Chair
- Chris Smith and Bud Watts, ISPE CaSA Networking and Membership Chairs
- Jennifer Lauria Clark, ISPE WIP Chair
- Lindsey Daniel, ISPE WIP Volunteer
- “Are We Naturally Inclusive”? John Daniel, Chief Human Resources Officer, First Horizon Financial Corporation
- "Transform and Empower Yourself "Rebecca Holland New, Managing Partner, RSR Partner Solutions
- Panel Discussion: 1130-1220 "Transform and Empower Yourself"
- Moderator: Jennifer Lauria Clark, CAI, ISPE WIP Chair
- Nancy Torres Kaufman, CEO, Beacon Accelerator
- Martina Scionti, Director Quality PMO and Strategy, Avexis
- Nicole Slepsky, Director, People & Organization, Avexis
Wrap Up: 1220 – 1230
- Women belong in all places where decisions are being made. … It shouldn't be that women are the exception. - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- ISPE Women in Pharma® (WIP) provides women in the pharmaceutical industry a forum for connecting and collaborating on technical and career advancement topics. Women in Pharma’s inclusive community leverages a network of mentors, role models, and resources across all levels to foster balanced professional success.
For more information please contact Jessica Cochran, ISPE CaSA WIP Chair at email@example.com or Jennifer Lauria Clark, ISPE WIP Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THANK YOU TO AVEXIS FOR SPONSORING OUR WEBINAR.
WANT TO GET INVOLVED?
JOIN your local ISPE Chapter or Affiliate
WRITE a blog or article for the Women in Pharma Newsletter "The Bridge", iSpeak Blog, or your local chapter or affiliate newsletter
ENGAGE industry colleagues to join ISPE and your local Women in Pharma initiative, LinkedIn group, networking community, etc.
CONNECT with your local or international Women in Pharma Committee to volunteer to help plan events, support mentor circles, raise money for the foundation, or market Women in Pharma