1. How do I join the Midwest Chapter, ISPE?
You must join ISPE first by clicking the Become a Member button to the right. You can join online, or by faxing or mailing the application form. During the join process you will be asked to designate which Chapter you want to join.
2. How much does it cost to join?
3. Where is the Midwest Chapter located?
The Midwest Chapter's geographical area is composed of five states: Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa and Minnesota. We do have a few members from adjacent states.
4. How large is the Midwest Chapter?
The Midwest Chapter currently has over 520 members.
5. What types of events does the Midwest Chapter sponsor?
The Chapter usually has two plant tours, a golf outing and an Extended Education and Vendor Day during the year. The plant tours are conducted in all of the five states in the Chapter. Both the Extended Education and Vendor Day and the golf outing rotate between Kansas City, St. Louis and Omaha.
6. What is the Extended Education and Vendor Day?
The day consists of specialized training and educational topics presented by experts in pharmaceutical, engineering and government fields. Topics are chosen based on member requests through periodic surveys of the entire Chapter membership. The vendor portion of the day consists of over 50 vendor table top displays from vendors across the nation who do business with the pharmaceutical industry.
7. What type of networking opportunities are available?
There are many chances to meet with and network with members from the industry. Each event usually has a lunch and or dinner that provide time to network. Every event also has a hosted social hour.
8. How do I get more information on the Midwest Chapter?
Call the Chapter Manager, Shelley Klein, at 913-744-1332 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.