This online course provides a review of the concepts utilized in the development of sound designs for facilities that manufacture biopharmaceutical products. It also covers key concepts, processes and strategies required for facility design covered in the Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Facilities baseline guide.
- Define the key concepts covered in the guide.
- Identify the key concepts, processes, and strategies required for facility design.
- Identify additional references within the Baseline Guide
Interactive Course includes:
- A downloadable presentation for note-taking.
- Learning reviews/assessments highlighting important points.
- Reference materials and links to regulatory information.
- An online resource handout as a quick reference for all the web links discussed.
CEUs are provided once you achieve an 80% passing grade and complete the evaluation.
Attendance suggested for
- Individuals who want to improve their working knowledge of biotechnology manufacturing facility design concepts.
- Professionals who need a focused understanding of the issues a biotechnology manufacturing.
- company must address in order to develop a facility design that meets current regulatory requirements and corporate economic goals.
- Individuals who provide services and/or assistance to biotechnology manufacturing companies to design, construct, validate, and finance facilities.
Buy Now Return to Online Learning