Registration and Information Hours
- Monday, 5 March | 1300–1700
- Tuesday, 6 March | 0700–1800
- Wednesday, 7 March | 0700–1700
- Tuesday, 6 March | 0945–1830
- Wednesday, 7 March | 0945–1530
- Attendee Roster: View the list of attendees who will be at the conference.
- Presentations: Presentations received from speakers who have agreed to make them available will be accessible through the conference website.
- Mobile App: Download the ISPE Mobile App and have the entire meeting at your fingertips! Search the App Store or Google Play for "ISPE Events." Create your personal profile on the app to network with other attendees.
- Pigeonhole Live: Participate in the interactive regulatory panel Wednesday, 7 March with your mobile device. Submit your questions beginning 6 March using Pigeonhole Live (passcode: ISPEASEPTIC18).
Pre-Order Our Newest Baseline® Guide and Save!
Visit the ISPE booth in the Exhibit Hall to pre-order the new Sterile Product Manufacturing Facilities Baseline® Guide, coming in April. Save 20% when you pre-order during the Aseptic Conference.
Follow the official hashtag of the 2018 ISPE Aseptic Conference #ISPEAseptic to stay up to date on what is going on throughout the conference, and use it to share your own experiences on social media.
Give Us Your Feedback
We welcome your feedback throughout the year on ISPE's continuing education events. A survey will be emailed to all attendees at the close of the conference. Thank you for providing your feedback and ideas for future topics.