The ISPE Foundation Board is pleased to offer $10,000 in matching Foundation Grants, in support of local efforts to address the ongoing pandemic.
Grants are available for up to $2,500 to support new projects requiring funds through 31 December 2020. The grants will provide a dollar-for-dollar match for project funds spent by the Affiliate and Chapter or Communities of Practice. Each Affiliate and Chapter or Communities of Practice is eligible for one grant only. We hope these additional funds will further sustain your efforts to prevent, detect and respond to COVID-19.
Based on applications received to date, we predict there will be considerable funding beyond the original matching gift grant application deadline of June 30th. All applications received by this original deadline date will receive priority review. We ask that you continue to submit your applications through October 1st. Submissions received after June 30 will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
In addition to extending the deadline until October 1st or the exhaustion of these funds, whichever occurs first, we are expanding the eligibility criteria to apply for these grants. Previously, the grant was limited to our Affiliates or Chapters. We are now opening this grant opportunity to ISPE networking groups and Communities of Practice.
Matching Grant Request Process
- Completed applications must be received by the Foundation no later than 1 October 2020 to be given equal consideration with other applicants received by that time.
- Grant requests may be submitted via the form below or by email to the ISPE Foundation.
- Following request approval, a receipt detailing spending must be submitted prior to release of matching funds.
Grant disbursement decisions are made consistent with the Foundation Disbursement Policy and are based on, but not limited to, the following criteria:
- Assessment of potential impact, areas of greatest need and alignment with established Foundation Mission and Objectives
- Available funds
- Number of applications meeting the criteria
The Disbursement Committee will review each completed grant application and submit its recommendations to the ISPE Foundation Board for endorsement.
Confirmation of application receipt will be emailed to the applicant’s email address within one business day of submission. If confirmation is not received, please contact our Customer Service at +1-813-960-2105 to inquire about submission status.
Applicants will be notified once a decision has been made regarding the status of their grant request.