- Send a "headshot" photo; true headshots should be cropped just below the shoulders and show limited background.
- Submit an original photo (not a copy from LinkedIn or other sites) in .jpg format.
- 300 dpi is the preferred size. Most cell phones and digital cameras will produce a photo with the appropriate resolution.
- Headshot Specification Guide
- Short bios are brief introductions for the purpose of allowing the potential registrant to understand the education and professional background of presenters.
- The recommended length for a professional bio should be between 150 -200 words
- It will appear as a link of your name as listed on the ISPE website:
- Your biography page will appear as the following:
* See the Required Forms
section below for the necessary forms and the Conference Presentation Resources