Dr. Enno de Boer is a Partner and Leader of Digital Manufacturing North America. He is also global leader for McKinsey's Digital Capability Center (DCC) and model factory network. He has 20 years of experience serving clients in leading operations topics across industries.
Additional leadership positions and experiences include:
Enno has served clients in the automotive, electronics, and semiconductor industries. Since moving to the US in 2010, he has focused on pharmaceutical, medical device, and consumer goods companies. He has multinational experience, having worked for 15 years in Munich and, since 2010, out of New York.
- Leader McKinsey for the Digital Manufacturing and Design Innovation Institute in Chicago
- Founder and Global Head of McKinsey’s Capability Centers (2015: 14,000+ operations managers trained)
- Lead architect with 20+ years' experience for large scale transformation programs across industries
- Serial start-up founder and VC/Incubator experience (founded: Digital Manufacturing Start-up, M-Commerce Incubator, Food-Tech start-up’s)
- Led two-year research program on the Future of Manufacturing in developed countries
Enno holds a PhD in Engineering from Technical University Dresden, Germany and continues to teach as extraordinary visiting Professor at Technical University of Darmstadt.