The technical leadership of our industry has laid out a blueprint of the areas that they deem to be critical to the future of our industry. Their goals are to enhance innovation, facilitate global operations, enable continuous improvement, provide for sustainability and address a product throughout its lifecycle, while being ever vigilant of quality.
This series of sessions was designed in response to the strategic focus of the Global Positioning Strategy document written by ILF members. These programs will outline the importance of these factors to our industry as well as highlight the current industry and regulatory thinking with regard to these critical areas.
Discussion Topics include:
- EX1: Next Generation Processes, Equipment, and Facilities
- EX2: Biotechnology
- EX3: Supply Chain Management
- EX4: Enterprise Risk Management
- EX5: Sustainability
- EX6: Organizational Development
The key learning objectives of the program are to:
- Provide insight into the importance of these areas to the development of a business strategy
- Create a platform for discussion as an on-going interest and focus
- Detail the current and trending industry and regulatory landscape for these issues