Track 3: Information Technology Infrastructure
Should Pharma be afraid of the future vision of IT? How should corporate strategies for Cloud Computing, Virtualization and Outsourcing be affected by compliance concerns?
Many companies are not sure what the regulatory impact of hot new technologies may be, and as a result sometimes find that they have wasted time and money on ineffective initiatives.
Attending this session will help you understand the implications such new technologies have, and you’ll see approaches that can help you to better manage your data. Join FDA and Industry experts during round table discussions on virtualization, cloud computing and outsourcing.
How You Will Benefit
At the conclusion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Leverage state of the art technical and business strategies for information systems while maintaining a state of control and compliance
- Jeff Campie, USA
- Richard Forsyth, Senior Consultant, Hyde Engineering + Consulting, USA
- Nigel Hamilton, Global Quality, Strategy and Process Excellence, Sanofi Aventis, United Kingdom
- Aisling Horan, Validation Scientist, Alkermes Plc, Ireland
- Edwin Melendez, Principle Consultant, Parexel, USA
- Mark O'Reilly, Director Engineering, Alkermes Pharma Ireland Ltd, Ireland
- Kimberly Ray, A. Director Project Mgmt, Oso Biopharmaceuticals Mfg LLC, USA
- Julian Wilkins, Vice President, PharmaConsult US Inc, USA
- Paul Wreglesworth, Independent Consultant, United Kingdom
Who Should Attend
- IT Quality
- Compliance Professionals
- GAMP® COP